Are you a Company and would you like to participate with a stand to ForumPiscine?
ForumPiscine is the Italian know-how on pools and Spas in one of the main events for the water sector in the world.
The reasons to exhibit
- To enter the Italian pool market, the fourth in Europe.
- To participate in one of the main international trade exhibitions.
- To develop concrete and qualified business relations.
- To become key players of the event with workshops to present the latest innovations.
- To meet qualified buyers, thanks to the b2b meetings program offered by the Organizers.
- To get in touch with the thousands of visitors who come at ForumPiscine every year.
- To take advantage of the many marketing opportunities offered by the Organizers: sponsorship, trade magazines, newsletters, websites, media partners (magazines, websites, federations and associations).
- To benefit from the conjunction between the exhibition and the International Congress, the only one in Italy dedicated to pools – residential, commercial and public pools – and Spas.
Visitors of ForumPiscine
- Operators, builders, pool installers, fitness companies (38%).
- Fitness and Wellness Clubs (17%).
- Pools and Sport centres (13%).
- Buyers (spas, wellness centres, hotels, water parks, camping sites, thermal structures, physical therapy centres) (11%).
- Designers, Construction companies, Real Estate (9%).
- Other (Consultants, services) (6%).
- Privates (6%).
Visitors origin: Italy, Albania, Argentina, Austria, Switzerland, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Great Britain, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Togo, Turkey, USA.
"ForumPiscine is the fundamental stage for all the companies that wish to promote their offer in the pool and spa sector in Italy and Europe".
Gianluca Colurcio - Dab Pumps
"Thanks to ForumPiscine we are back in the Italian market. The fair in Bologna was a success for us: we found new clients and met existing ones".
"The days spent at ForumPiscine were very productive, we are happy to have participated and confident that we collected many useful contacts".